Mintoris Forum

Author Topic: Basic Runtime Download  (Read 3991 times)

Chuck

• Global Moderator
Basic Runtime Download
« on: Apr 05, 2014, 03:18 AM »
Attached here is the Basic Runtime 6.0. You should be able to install this directly from the built in browser using Basic 6.0. I am posting this here before I release it through Google Play in order to give you time to make any required changes in your Basic programs.

-Chuck

The download link below has been updated to Basic Runtime 6.6.3
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2015, 06:09 PM by Chuck »

memi205

Re: Basic Runtime 6.0
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2014, 03:57 AM »
Thank you very very much :P:P:P:P

Michel

jccraig

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 06:24 AM »
Chuck, in the emulator I downloaded the BasicRuntime.apk and tried to run it by clicking on it in the download location. I get a message "There is a problem parsing the package". Also, I decided to browse to the Google Play store and just install Basic, but it looks like it would cost me to install it in my emulator.  Any advice on these two issues?  Thanks.

Chuck

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 05:43 PM »
Well, I just downloaded the BasicRuntime.apk and it installed correctly. Try the download again.

If you are logged in to Google Play with your same account info, you should not be charged to install Basic on another device.

-Chuck

sixtron

Re: Basic Runtime Download
« Reply #4 on: Mar 14, 2015, 09:50 PM »
Is the basic runtime only to make a stand alone app - with the very complicated way where you released some videos to make it - or can i run .bas files with it ?

Chuck

• Global Moderator
Re: Basic Runtime Download
« Reply #5 on: Apr 09, 2015, 06:10 PM »
I've updated the link at the top of this post with Basic Runtime 6.6.3. This includes the Eof(n) fix.

-Chuck