Mintoris Forum

Author Topic: ezio forms  (Read 4533 times)

jclemens

ezio forms
« on: Mar 14, 2014, 03:50 PM »
Attached below is ezio.bas. This can be included in your programs to provide quick and dirty input forms, button selectors, output text areas, and a psuedo-toast.  These are implemented using HTML Browser mode.
There is also a test program you can try -- testezio.bas. Near rhe end of the file is a header routine; you can change the background color there. The ezio source has comments explaining its use.

harold

• My Favorite Material Posession
    • MyElectronicArt
Re: ezio forms
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2014, 05:06 PM »
Hello John, just for fun, for some reason, my tablet wouldn't open the Mintoris Forum, so I did it on my PC and downloaded the files, my Wordpad will open my .bas files and I can read them, but it wouldn't open your files, so I'm still nowhere yet, Harold.

harold

• MyElectronicArt
« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2014, 05:35 PM »
Hello John, I'm gaining, my tablet finally opened the Forum and I got your files, I just got a blank screen from the ezio, from the testezio I got some errors then a nice input screen, I'll play with it some more, Harold.

harold

• MyElectronicArt
« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2014, 05:57 PM »
Hello John, too deep for me, I'll just stick with stuff I know, Harold.

jclemens

« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2014, 05:58 AM »
Harold, ezio is not supposed to do anything when you run it; it is an include file with 3 routines you can call: tell, toast, ask.
testezio includes ezio and calls the 3 routines to test them.  The test for the toast routine purports to be an error message.  The primary use of this include file is to provide a gui replacement for the input command that presents a form with multiple input fields.  Your linear regression program, which gathers multiple values at the beginning, could use this routine.

« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2014, 02:23 PM by jclemens »

harold

• MyElectronicArt
« Reply #5 on: Mar 15, 2014, 04:13 PM »
Hello John, 10-4 on all that, but less and less am I able to learn new things, Harold.

mjcoon

« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2014, 04:32 PM »
Hello John, 10-4 on all that, but less and less am I able to learn new things, Harold.

That's my mind-set too (where "set" = "congealed"‼)…

Mike.

harold

• MyElectronicArt
« Reply #7 on: Mar 15, 2014, 05:31 PM »
Hello Mike, 10-4 on that, waiting for new stuff on Snoopy Sloop, Harold.

harold

• MyElectronicArt
« Reply #8 on: Mar 16, 2014, 02:03 AM »
Hello John, you got my interest, I'm going to see if my interest will hold up until I can figure out your program and use it in a curve fitting program using my linear regression program, Harold.