Mintoris Forum

Author Topic: SlideShow  (Read 349 times)

Bernadette

SlideShow
« on: Aug 19, 2019, 06:07 PM »
Hello, with my new discovery, I set up a slide show program. If there is a folder  in Graphics named OroBelle with these 2 files in it , or any other files named 1.jpg on up, the program will run as is, or a different folder name inserted in the M3$ variable in the program, if there are less than 10 files, the program will show the files and end and show an error, Harold.

Bernadette

Re: SlideShow
« Reply #1 on: Aug 19, 2019, 08:05 PM »
Hello, I added Input to select the slide show, additional folders can be added, these 2 files need to be in a DesertStrike folder and renamed, as before, the name and number of the slide will appear in the upper left corner, the size of the slides can be adjusted in the file number sections (Mag1), Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #2 on: Aug 21, 2019, 09:07 PM »
Hello, I increased the folders size to 30 files each, and made it automatic to go from folder to folder, it now looks for the folders with a number in front, 1 OroBelle, it sets the number of slides in each folder, and as before, the slide pauses when it gets to the middle at full size, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #3 on: Aug 22, 2019, 05:22 PM »
Hello, when I expanded folder size to 30 files, I got Out of Memory error, so, I changed from each file in a variable to the same variable for all files, I added Rem statements explaining operation of the program, SlShow9c.bas, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #4 on: Aug 24, 2019, 11:35 PM »
Hello, I drove thru Lapham, AZ, some years back and took a video of a bunch of equip. there, I drove thru there again sometime later and all was gone except one truck, I made a slide show, LaphamAZ.bas, and put a video on Utube, Lapham.bas, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #5 on: Aug 25, 2019, 08:16 PM »
Hello, this slide show is of a trip we took on the Apache Trail AZ, this Utube video, ApacheTrail AZ.bas, of the slide show, ApacheTrail.bas, looks better because it is with real pictures instead of video pictures, Harold.