Uploading Your Programs
1) Mount your phone to your PC. See: Connecting to your PC
Currently Google has uploads from your phone to the internet disabled. So currently you must mount your phone to your PC in order to upload a Basic program. (you have to complain to Google about this.)
2) From your PC navigate to this forum which is at www.mintoris.com/forum
3) Go to the board (usually Programs and Snipets
) where you want to upload your program and start a new topic with the title of your program.
4) Write a short description of your program and include any special instructions.
5) Now for the upload. Click on the Additional Options…
link under your message. Press Browse
and navigate to your Basic Program. If your phone is mounted you can go right to the Mintoris.Basic
folder on your sdcard and upload.
Now click post and you are done.
Please don't post long program listings into the body of your post if you are uploading your program.Downloading Programs
1) Go to this forum using the browser built into Mintoris Basic. From the main console screen: Menu Button->Reference->Forum
2) Find a program on this forum that you would like to download and try.
3) Look for the download link. It will be below the body of the post. It will be the name of the program. (e.g. MyProgram.bas)
4) Press the download link and the Basic program will be downloaded and installed ready to be run.
5) If the name of the Basic program you are downloading already exists on your phone you will be prompted for a new name or you can overwrite the existing program.