Mintoris Forum

Author Topic: Color Picker  (Read 2618 times)

BillK

Color Picker
« on: Apr 06, 2011, 12:04 AM »
This is my spin on a color picker for Basic.  Change the Red, Blue, Green values then touch the center of the display to put the color on the clipboard in r,g,b format for pasting in your Basic program.  Color values can be changed by touching the Input Labels and entering values for each color component and fine tuned using the Up/Down buttons.
ColorPicker.bas uses three include files from my Control Arrays post http://www.mintoris.com/forum/index.php?topic=204.msg569#new   
Or download the 5K Zip file which contains:
  ColorPicker.bas
  BK_BtnComInc.bas
  BK_InputLabelInc.bas
  BK_PushBtnInc.bas

Released to the public domain by the author. Suggestions for improvements are welcome‼ /Bill

BillK

Re: Color Picker
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2011, 05:05 PM »
This update includes a couple new features.  Touch any of the gradient bars above or below the main central color band and the window will scroll to that color with animation. Also, touching any of the RED GREEN BLUE color headers at the very top of the screen will increase that color by a percentage.  Touching toward the left of a header will increase that color by a small percentage and touching the toward the right side of a header will increase that color by a larger percentage.  Requires the three include files in the previous post.  For those with screen resolutions other than 480x800, I'd appreciate knowing if the routines I'm using to adjust for resolution actually work…Thanks.

Released to the public domain by the author. Suggestions for improvements are welcome‼

/ Bill