Mintoris Forum

Author Topic: Space Invaders II  (Read 18794 times)

Chuck

• Global Moderator
Re: Space Invaders II
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2017, 11:16 PM »
It might be running out of memory loading the bitmaps.

cassiope34

Re: Space Invaders II
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2017, 08:52 AM »
Maybe it's the Android fault because of its way it manage the memory space allocate to a program to run  ???

@Chuck : when you speak of good game engine example you speak about a dynamic game or a game that contain many sprites (card game for ex.) ?

Cheers

Gilles

MichaelReags

Space Invaders II
« Reply #82 on: Oct 12, 2017, 05:48 PM »
Im at a garage sale. Someone is selling a space invaders cab for 100.  Great shape but wont power on. Worth it?  How expensive is this to fix?

Evelynwed

Space Invaders II
« Reply #83 on: Oct 20, 2019, 04:46 AM »
The Roger sprites used in that SQ2 demo were the same sprites from Space Quest 1 VGA, before Roger puts on the suit of course. Not sure where you can get them but if you can find SCIV Decoder and you have Windows 98, just use that and print screen his walking animations, too complicated? Wait for SCI VGA to officially come out.

EvelynDoobe

Space Invaders II
« Reply #84 on: Oct 21, 2019, 06:05 PM »
Hey Rog how many Space Quest games do you own now? And if you are still having problem how to get sprite right maybe I can help you with that. But I need to know wich sprite you need to have, ok pal.

TonyaCon

Space Invaders II
« Reply #85 on: Oct 21, 2019, 07:42 PM »
The opportunity fire concept is good for phase 3 ground combat as you mentioned it. For phase 2 Orbital Combat I would choose tailing and gunnery skill.
For phase 1 Deep space combat I think that we could make some special rules for admirals that could change the flow of the game in some unexpected way.

CarolclOry

Space Invaders II
« Reply #86 on: Oct 22, 2019, 12:58 AM »
That would make a great desk toy at the office

"Hey that thing looks real, too bad it doesn't work"
"Ah but you are mistaken"

TonyaCon

Space Invaders II
« Reply #87 on: Oct 23, 2019, 06:02 PM »
Since Tierra have no plans on the SQ2 project, why cant you upload the roger sprites here? Because I find it almost impossible to get sprites right, so why let them go to waste? Let other people use them. Anybody agree?