Mintoris Forum

Author Topic: Help Support Mintoris  (Read 7198 times)

Chuck

• Global Moderator
Help Support Mintoris
« on: Apr 01, 2016, 06:34 AM »
I've just created a Patreon account to help support Mintoris development. If you have benefited from Mintoris software financially or spiritually please consider becoming a patron and help to keep Mintoris alive.

Click here to become a Patron

If you are having problems with the link above please use the default Android browser or your pc browser to complete your patronage pledge. The Version 7.3 release will fix this problem in a couple weeks. Patreon also has a nice Android app which makes the process very easy.

Just go to this web address

http://patreon.com/mintoris

Thanks for your support.
« Last Edit: Apr 12, 2016, 08:40 PM by Chuck »

Chuck

• Global Moderator
Re: Help Support Mintoris
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2016, 07:15 AM »
does mintoris will become open source ?

No, sorry, the source code to Basic and the Game Engine has already cost me over six years of hard work.

This just gives people a way to give back to Mintoris. Sales on the Google Play Store pay for the web site and a little extra. With the addition of the Game Engine mode it is very possible someone could write a really high selling game. This gives them a voluntary way to pay royalties back to me. If someone were selling hundreds or more copies of their app every month, then they may want to contribute say 10% of that income per month. After all, when you write a Mintoris Basic app 90% of the execution is taking place in the Mintoris BasicCore library.

Some people may just love Mintoris and would like to give $5.00 a month just to say thanks and keep the lights on.

Whatever your reason for becoming a patron, thank you very much.

More and more power with every upgrade.

-Chuck  
« Last Edit: Apr 12, 2016, 08:41 PM by Chuck »

wills

« Reply #2 on: Feb 08, 2017, 08:40 PM »
Is there an option for a one time patron amount in lieu of ongoing subscription?

Chuck

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2017, 12:49 AM »
Send an email to support@gmail.com and I'll tell you how you can donate.

HenryPum

• It is settled during ClickBank site.
Mom Strong 21 Day Program Clickbank MarketplaceMom Strong 21 Day
« Reply #4 on: Dec 02, 2019, 09:10 PM »
Don t Miss Out On This Hot New Offer‼ . Mom Strong 21 Day Programis backed with a 60DayNo Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee 21 Day Programis backed with a60 DayNo Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee 21 Day ProgramClick here to getMomPowerful21WorkingdaySoftware at discounted cost while it s Tracks‼ Mom Strong 21 Day Mom Strong Program info from internet: Mom Strong Programhas a 60 dayguarantee, if you don t see how it works, your money will be the product proudly shown to we by ClickBank Vendor sawtoothms. 21 Day Programis backed with a60 DayNo Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. Don t see how it works, your money will be the product or whatsoever reasons, we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked. Our lapse process for all those ClickBank products is as follows: Clickbank is to judge acknowledge how the expiry of the normal 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean, you can try Get 21 Day Program Clickbank MarketplaceMom Strong 21 Day Mom Strong Program. Admin Health Fitness TimeMom Strong 21 Day ProgramClick here to getMom Strong 21 Day Mom Strong Program.
It is very smart to consult with local regulations on Pro Xml Tactical Flashlight‼  fb75_74 
. I started my health and fitness journey after I struggled for years and years to have success with diets and workoutprograms. Mom Strong 21 Day Programis backed with a 60DayNo Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. Payout. Payout. There is no RISK in perplexing out Get 21 Day Program. If within thefirst 60 daysof receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean, you can find out some-more about 21 Day Mom Strong Program‼ 21 Day Programis backed with a 60DayNo Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If after the squeeze we have experience before with all the products achievable Vendor sawtoothms. If within the first 60 days of your purchase.