Mintoris Forum

Author Topic: What to do about all the Space Eels  (Read 4605 times)

Chuck

• Global Moderator
What to do about all the Space Eels
« on: Jul 01, 2015, 11:19 PM »
If you've played Space far enough you will find green Space Eels swarming all over your rocks. Left unchecked they will consume all the water in your system. Currently your only recourse is to hunt each… Well you'll figure it out. Anyway, I was thinking that there should be something that would hunt the eels down for you.

This is just an idea I've been kicking around but say the technology to control the eels could be found in the eel's home system. I was thinking that the eels would be from somewhere in the Gaia sector. The Gaia sector of course would be the center of biotechnology.

Perhaps you would have to go to their home system and use the tractor beam to tow an eel predator back thru the jump gate to your home system. Once in your home system it would reproduce and keep the eel population in check.

Any ideas?

-Chuck

zakerytclarke

Re: What to do about all the Space Eels
« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2015, 01:56 PM »
They haven't bugged me much, simply running into them with the shield on kills them. But it would be convenient  to have some other type of predator   (and a new mission)

Chuck

• Global Moderator
Re: What to do about all the Space Eels
« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2015, 06:11 AM »
The new Bio Abrogators make short work of the space eels.

EvelynDoobe

« Reply #3 on: Oct 22, 2019, 10:40 PM »
NO NO NO NO NO.
you have magical library on the field, and gearfried. you have all 5 exodia pieces in your deck. you ramp up spell counters and continually draw cards until you have all 5 pieces.

EvelynDoobe

« Reply #4 on: Oct 30, 2019, 06:42 AM »
Excellent variant