- Zip your data dir. Your dir must be in the root of the data directory Mintoris.Basic/Data. Name the zip file data.zip
- Use something similar to this to zip your data dir. Fill in all your sound files.
files$() = "Didah.wav", "Dingdangdong.wav", etc
Zip "data.zip", files$()
- Put the data.zip file in your res/raw directory. Afterwards don't forget to right click on your project and refresh.
- In AutoRun.java change the following lines
// Set the following constant to null if you do not use external storage.
private static final String BASE_DIR_NAME = "MyRootDir";
// Set the zip file name to null if you don't have data to pre-load.
private static final String DATA_ZIP_NAME = "data.zip";
- Uncomment the following lines in preloadData(Bundle bundle)
// Uncomment the next three lines if you need to install data files.
// String sDataZip = sDataDir + "/" + DATA_ZIP_NAME;
// if(‼copyToSDCard(R.raw.data, sDataZip))
// return false;
That should create a new dir in the root of the sdcard called MyRootDir (Pick your own dir name). MyRootDir will then act as the root Data dir instead of Mintoris.Basic/Data. Under that dir your data.zip will automatically be unziped before the first run of your program.
Let me know how that goes.
P.S. Using mp3 files would save a ton of memory.