login

register

Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are you?  (Read 21040 times)
Cadman

« Reply #80 on: Feb 04, 2016, 05:52 PM »

Please post a quick note here if you are interested in letting the Mintoris Basic community know a little about you.
Hello everybody I have been machining many years and designing,writing g code and a few basic coded programs when cad wasn't as available as today. I want to take control of Android device .

Olivier

« Reply #81 on: Apr 25, 2016, 11:20 AM »

Hi, I'm Olivier, 43, chemical engineer in alcool distillation.

To begin I apologize for my low level in english...

I learnt the BASIC when I was 14 years old on a MO5, then an Amstrad 6128. Few years ago I found the Duinomite which use BASIC, and now I am happy to have discovered this nice project which allows me to realize a lot of new stuff. One big "thanks you" for the author of this for the brought care.

rendomizer

« Reply #82 on: Apr 26, 2016, 12:11 PM »

Hi, I'm Olivier, 43, chemical engineer in alcool distillation.

To begin I apologize for my low level in english...

I learnt the BASIC when I was 14 years old on a MO5, then an Amstrad 6128. Few years ago I found the Duinomite which use BASIC, and now I am happy to have discovered this nice project which allows me to realize a lot of new stuff. One big "thanks you" for the author of this for the brought care.

salut bienvenue dans le retro programming avec mintoris c'est certainement le meilleur basic pour android. je te souhaite que du plaisir car pour ma part c le cas avec 1 jeu développé a mon actif depuis mmmmm  6 mois maintenant.

hi welcome to the retro programming with mintoris this is definitely the best basic for android. I wish you that fun because for me the case with c 1 developed game since my active mmmmm 6 months now.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:39 PM by Chuck » Logged
Olivier

« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2016, 03:05 PM »

Merci pour ton message rendomizer. Pour le moment je n'ai pas beaucoup essayé de coder car c'est quand même un peu pénible de devoir taper sur le clavier du smartphone. j’attends de recevoir un petit clavier bluetooth que j'ai commandé.

Rendomizer thank you for your message. For the moment I have not tried much to code because it's still a little painful to have to tap on the smartphone keyboard. I expect to receive a small bluetooth keyboard I ordered.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:37 PM by Chuck » Logged
Larry

« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2016, 10:06 PM »

My name is Larry. I've been recreationally programming since the 8080. Started with a TRS-80, switched to Z80, then Pitman BASIC, C, C++, Visual BASIC and a couple of other obscure languages. Not a pro, just for fun. I've written over 100 programs in Visual Studio using C#, C++ and Visual Basic. I love Visual Basic. I do all my stuff in it now. I'm trying to break into the Android stuff as I have a tablet and want to bring my programs to it. I have a banking program in VB that controls a spreadsheet. I use it daily and want it on my tablet. I'm 73 years old and the brain doesn't work like it use to. So I'm sticking with BASIC. So that is me.

Larry
CarlosCaldas

« Reply #85 on: Dec 14, 2016, 06:12 AM »

Hello I am Carlos Caldas, I am 46 years old, I live in the south of Portugal in a small village called Odiaxere. I really like programming computers, I started in the mid 80's with a ZX SPECTRUN, basic and Z80 assembly, later I looked at assembly 8086 and stopped around 90/91. In 2014 I changed jobs, I'm an electrician and I visit many different places every day, so I go back to "programming" to be able to create a program that helps to work with KML files and that's it. Sorry for my English but I use google translate a hug to everyone.
Ps:
 I'll post the program, maybe help or ideas to someone.
Egil

« Reply #86 on: Feb 08, 2017, 07:49 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Egil, age 72, and I am located on a small island just west of Kristiansund, Norway. When I retired ten years ago I started to  code in Basic attempting to get the functionality I missed in most of the software available for another hobby of mine, amateur radio (Callsign LA2PJ since January 1964). Most of my coding has been done using Creative Basic and IW Basic. But since I do not like the way Microsoft seem to develop Windows nowadays, I decided to try making my own Android apps. So I ended up with the pro version of Mintoris Basic.
The next few days I'll most likely download and install an emulator for Windows, to make a smooth transition. A combined  Bluetooth keyboard/Cover for my Galaxy4 is already ordered. Hope to receive it before the weekend.

Regards,
Egil.

life

« Reply #87 on: Feb 15, 2017, 11:21 PM »

Am Life (Ndu) from Nigeria.
A Bsc holder in Maths.
Thanks.
I actually have no idea on how to program in basic .
gianfry56

« Reply #88 on: Apr 06, 2017, 10:41 PM »

Hello I'm Gianfranco, I'm Italian and I live near Venice. I'm 60 years old and always I like to program. I started in 1980 with a ZX Spectrum and languages as I had various experiences starting with COBOL (studio only) then move on to Basic, DB4, Pascal, Visual Basic, C#, Javascript/PHP, Python. Right now I am very well with the Gambas3 Basic (work with Linux) as far as the PC, and use with pleasure Mintoris Basic to create applications.
(Sorry for my english by Google)
Riza Burak

« Reply #89 on: Jul 11, 2017, 03:42 AM »

Hi everybody. I am a 52 years old mathematics teacher from Turkey and I always try to use little programs in my lessons. I think it helps students learn better.  Also, I know basic from my childhood, so why not use my old buddy Basic in android tablets too? Many thanks to the author  Grin...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: