login

register

Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Integrated purchases in app  (Read 251 times)
FabianClub

« on: May 24, 2018, 05:13 AM »

Hello again to the developers.
I wonder if there is the possibility of adding a simple method to have the ability to add integrated purchases or subscriptions (through Google Play Billing) within the application or game.
sraffens
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 09:03 AM »

Billing with BASIC apps, nice idea, maybe someday.
Google play - ads, in-app purchase, purchases, subscriptions; a must for any kind of income.
"simple method", you never know, maybe "single method".

Scott
FabianClub

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 05:34 PM »

A question for you, sraffens: You are the one who develops Mintoris Basic or one of the developers?
sraffens
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 05:02 PM »

No, I am not a developer just a user.
Mintoris
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Jun 01, 2018, 08:51 PM »

Yes, in-app purchases are on my list for version 8, but there are a lot of things ahead of it. The new UI and Exporting APK files directly are examples.
FabianClub

« Reply #5 on: Jun 02, 2018, 04:15 PM »

Thanks for answering, Mintoris. I find your new additions to version 8 very interesting. But I have a doubt. If the same program will be able to export an APK directly: will it be able to actuzalize with the new APIs (the new versions of Android)? You can also enter the digital signature of the author? In Android Studio, I open Module Settings and I enter my digital key and I also select the minimum and maximum version of Android (API) for my application (Min SDK version and Target SDK version). These things can not be done with RFO Basic.

I will take this post to continue chatting with you.
Remember that the editor does not support very extensive codes. When it exceeds a certain number of bytes or characters, the bas code closes.
Please, remember if it is possible to add an option for auto start of the installed application, and in addition, the cell phone does not suspend the application process when it is executed in the background. In another post, I explained that this happens to me. I made a virtual pet, which continues to notify your needs, but after a certain time, it stops running, and when you reopen the application, it no longer runs, the black screen is simply left.

Creo que es muy importante para cualquier humano, ganar algo de dinero con un trabajo. Por eso resultaría útil que se puedan agregar compras integradas y también sería muy oportuno que se pueda insertar de forma sencilla publicidad dentro de un juego o una aplicación de utilidad.

Another thing: Can Google be used to save the progress of the games of the users?

Por otra parte, con respecto a la parte gráfica, el escalado de la pantalla gráfica no funciona del todo bien. Cuando la pantalla tiene una proporción diferente a la original donde se programó el juego, el escalado no funciona bien, sino que se muestra muy diferente. Por ejemplo, en el juego de autos que está dentro de mi juego de la mascota, en mi celular la carretera se veía en pantalla completa, pero en otros celulares, ocupaba sólo una parte, quedando más pequeña. Tuve que agregar una fórmula para calcular la proporción de la pantalla, y así pude solucionarlo. Te mostraré. Un usuario ciego hizo un video explicativo en YouTube. En el primer video, se puede observar como la carretera no cubre horizontalmente toda la pantalla (pero en mi celular si cubria toda la pantalla). Mira en el minuto 12:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1-IT0AgEVo&t=5s
Cuando vi eso, hice las modificaciones y subí una actualización. En el siguiente video que subió el mismo usuario, ya cubrió la pantalla completamente. Fíjate en el minuto 19:40:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq58uFFubK4&t=20s
The Mintoris scaling could not fulfill its function, I had to resort to a new manual formula.

Well, I hope you do not take my thoughts off, I just tell you how you report. I know that your work is very hard and that it takes a long time. Do not take me for meddlesome, I only say things that I am observing, since I program very extensive games.

So you notice that I'm not just talking about flaws, I really think that Mintoris Basic is an excellent tool for programmers who are not professionals. It has a language with a very friendly code and too complete from every point of view. I taught several friends to start programming with Mintoris. Really, I love Mintoris with all my heart. It seems to me for innumerable reasons, much better than RFO Basic and other BASICs that are published.
Also, if you wish, you can use my work to show how many things can be done with the Mintoris language. In Rats Adventure, I used all the GEN engine, and all the Sprite driving potential. The game for the blind called My Accessible Mascot, has many mini games, using music, sound effects, and graphics. And other published games were simpler, but I used accessibility for the blind.

I send you a very strong hug.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: