Mintoris

Author Topic: Important to compile in Android Studio  (Read 876 times)

FabianClub

Important to compile in Android Studio
« on: Mar 07, 2018, 06:36 AM »
I know that Chuck is developing the new version of Mintoris.
I open this topic because I remember that once I asked him to add the possibility that the same editor could compile everything in an apk. But after a while of having created some applications, I realized that it is really easy to do that with Android Studio, and that it also has its advantages, because you can modify certain things, and it is always updated with the latest versions. of Android.
And besides all that, I was left feeling guilty. How is this? I do not want Chuck to spend hours and hours of programming, and try so hard, to add that, since I do not consider it necessary.

Chuck, this message was for you. I appreciate you very much.

Chuck

• Global Moderator
Re: Important to compile in Android Studio
« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2018, 10:27 PM »
I want a "one button" apk maker as much as everyone else. At this point I can't promise I'll get it working, but I have some optimistic ideas about how I might. I'll be working on it as soon as I feel the language is solid. The changes I've made so far are just foundational changes that everything else in Version 8 will be built on.

FabianClub

Re: Important to compile in Android Studio
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2018, 04:39 AM »
I think it's not important that you spend energy on that. The Android Studio is simple to use. In addition, the programmer can upload their digital signature to each application. And Android Studio also has another advantage, which is kept updated with each new version of Android. That's what their developers continually take care of.
It is my opinion.