login

register

Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ChromeBook  (Read 124 times)
harold

My Favorite Material Posession

« on: Nov 30, 2017, 05:38 PM »

Hello Chuck, I saw an article that said ChromeBook is going Android, I'm on my ChromeBook, I was wondering about Mintoris, Harold.
zakerytclarke

« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2017, 08:54 AM »

I'm not sure but I believe only the newest Chromebook can run Android apps.
harold

« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2017, 04:45 PM »

Hello Zakery, the article said something like if you can get playstore, you can get Android apps, I got Mintoris on and it said that it was downloading Mintoris but I never could find it, Harold.
zakerytclarke

« Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2017, 09:56 PM »

That's interesting Harold, I'd be much more interested if I could run Android apps. Do you like your chrome book? Do you have a regular laptop? Which do you have?
Thanks,
Zak
harold

« Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2017, 10:52 PM »

Hello Zak, now you done it, here we go, I only bought the ChromeBook awhile back to see what it was, I don't like it, it's cloud based, it don't run my favorite old Win programs and neither do the new Win computers, I do have a Dell Win 8.1 laptop that I'm on now, my favorite computer is an old Sony Win XP desktop which has all my old programs on it, I use it every day, if it ever quits I'm in trouble, the most fun I have is on several Android tablets because of Mintoris, my favorite right now is an Acer 8" with a BlueTooth keyboard, Harold.
harold

« Reply #5 on: Dec 02, 2017, 06:37 AM »

Hello Zak, some things I didn't mention, this Dell win 8.1 is my main connection to the internet, I use it to post my Mintoris programs, it also has Exel which has a very large spreadsheet which I pretty much have my whole life on, it links to YouTube so I have on it links to my youtube videos and my favorite youtube videos, and I just finished adding my Europe links, one thing that I just thought of is that my ChromeBook has a spreadsheet and if it links to YouTube I might start playing with it, Harold.
zakerytclarke

« Reply #6 on: Dec 02, 2017, 06:45 AM »

Microsoft office is now available online so you could access it from a Chromebook
harold

« Reply #7 on: Dec 02, 2017, 06:59 AM »

Hello Zak, thanks for the info, cheating, how would I acces it?, Harold.
harold

« Reply #8 on: Dec 02, 2017, 07:34 AM »

Hello Zak, ChromeBook spreadsheet indicates that it does links so I will play with it, Harold.
zakerytclarke

« Reply #9 on: Dec 02, 2017, 09:59 AM »

https://www.bettercloud.com/monitor/the-academy/how-to-add-a-hyperlink-to-a-google-spreadsheet/

Google docs is decent at importing Ms office
harold

« Reply #10 on: Dec 02, 2017, 11:09 AM »

Hello Zak, thanks for your help, near as I can tell, ChromeBook spreadsheet does links to certain areas but does not do links to YouTube, I think I will get on to something else, thanks, Harold.
harold

« Reply #11 on: Dec 02, 2017, 10:17 PM »

Hello Zak, I'm not using Chrome spreadsheet or ChromeBook, but I got 15gb of cloud storage with the ChromeBook, and I'm going to post a Mintoris program that links to some of my files, Harold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: