login

register

Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prague Clock  (Read 265 times)
harold

My Favorite Material Posession

« on: Aug 06, 2017, 02:13 PM »

Hello Chuck, Charlie, thank you Chuck for Mintoris, thank you Charlie for Prague Clock, I,m curious, awhile back, someone put my posts to Day Map in a separate post, O.K. with me, I have my own version of Charlies' Prague Clock program, I've added Scientists, pictures, info, and names (mp3), Chuck, I'm wondering about using up online memory, Charlie, I'm wondering if I should post it in your post or a separate post, I plan to post it in a separate post unless someone has an objection or a suggestion, sorry for this long post, Harold.
Charlie

« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2017, 08:17 AM »

I think with your additions it becomes a separate program. I may myself make improvements to my version, without the changes you have made, so intermingling different versions might be confusing to the general user of this site.
harold

« Reply #2 on: Aug 09, 2017, 12:12 PM »

Hello Charlie, 10-4, if you make a change to your program, I have the steps writen down so I can get my stuff into your program, Harold.

harold

« Reply #3 on: Aug 09, 2017, 12:28 PM »

Hello Charlie, or, if you like my stuff, you're welcome to make any changes to it or move it over, Harold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: