Mintoris Forum

Author Topic: Rats Adventure  (Read 1381 times)

FabianClub

Rats Adventure
« on: Jul 02, 2017, 04:32 PM »
Finally, after a year of work, I finished my program. Here is the finished work.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fastudios.ratsadventure

The character of the game is a rat that must gather food and take it home, in different scenarios. You can carry only up to 3 foods and you must download them at home. You will encounter different beasts that will attack you. But the rat will defend itself against the blows of fists, or it will also be able to use arms like torches, knives, stars ninjas, Morningstar, swords or axes. A friendly rat can transport you to a cave where you can buy more weapons and positions to recover energy or be stronger. But to buy these weapons, you must pay with jewels that you will find on your way. There are also hidden prizes on some stage objects. You can discover jewels, fruits or magical positions‼ Each fruit will make you recover energy, but if every 100 fruits, you will gain an extra life‼ Different beasts will appear as you progress through the 100 levels. But when you reach level 100, you will reach the house of demons‼ At level 101 and 102 you must kill the bosses of the demons‼

harold

• My Favorite Material Posession
    • MyElectronicArt
Re: Rats Adventure
« Reply #1 on: Jul 03, 2017, 12:54 AM »
Hello FabianClub, I downloaded it, looks like fun, Harold.

FabianClub

Re: Rats Adventure
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2018, 07:35 PM »
Thank you‼

It was completely programmed with Mintoris Basic and with GEN mode‼