Mintoris

Author Topic: Day Map - Per Harold  (Read 3259 times)

harold

• My Favorite Material Posession
    • MyElectronicArt
Re: Day Map - Per Harold
« Reply #20 on: Nov 24, 2017, 04:07 PM »
Hello, I just got a new/used LG tablet and loaded all of the files in their special directories and got it working, then I decided to add YouTube links to each port that the ship visits (10), the Iceland video is my favorite, they fly over Iceland in a toy airplane, Harold.

harold

• My Favorite Material Posession
    • MyElectronicArt
« Reply #21 on: Nov 26, 2017, 02:00 PM »
Hello, I added links to YouTube in the airplanes paths (9), If the planes and ship are not visible on the screen like on my Samsung phone, I go into the program and select Goto SamsungP, (instead of Goto Start), on my Samsung phone, the videos come up blank, I tap on the screen and select Forward then Backward to restart the videos, Pitcairn Island is the last airplane video, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #22 on: Sep 20, 2018, 02:04 PM »
Hello, I decided I wanted to watch the program run on my big HDMI screen without the YouTube interruptions so I remmed them out, 20 of them, DayMap4c.bas, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #23 on: Sep 20, 2018, 04:41 PM »
Hello, running on my HDMI, I added a spaceship to check out the nearest star for planets and life, DayMap4d.bas, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #24 on: Sep 20, 2018, 08:37 PM »
Hello, I like to use Chr$ symbols for things like ships and airplanes. They are different for different devices, in the program is selections for different devices. I modified a selection for my Asus ZenPad and made it selected in DayMap4e.bas. My program, Characters01.bas lists the different symbols for different devices, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #25 on: Sep 21, 2018, 12:10 PM »
Hello, I put in text to be displayed where the old YouTube links were, DayMap4f,  Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #26 on: Sep 22, 2018, 09:19 AM »
Hello, I added the planets that spaceship2 passes on it's way out of the Solar System and it's out of range now so we will never know, at least I won't, I'm 80 years old, DayMap4g.bas, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #27 on: Sep 22, 2018, 12:08 PM »
Hello, I added Jupiter and it's Galilean moons, still adjusting them, DayMaph2.bas, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #28 on: Sep 22, 2018, 06:51 PM »
Hello, I have the moons tied to real time and cycling in a demo mode, next I will set values to keep them on schedule, DayMap4h4.bas, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #29 on: Sep 23, 2018, 01:59 PM »
Hello, the Galilean moons are looking good, DayMap5.bas, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #30 on: Sep 25, 2018, 03:50 PM »
Hello, I forgot what a job it is getting the files in the correct folder on a new computer, my DayMap graphic files need to be in DayMap1 folder, my SolSys files need to be in SolSys2 folder, and Charlies' worldmap.jpg needs to be in Data, not Graphics, thanks again Charlie for DayMap, here is my DayMap6g.bas, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #31 on: Sep 30, 2018, 12:07 PM »
Hello 3dmechbot, maybe someone will have an answer for you,  Hello, I have added some things, including delivering cargo to the ships'  'Ports of Call', DayMap6s.bas, I tried to upload Squawk.mp3, but it wouldn't upload, I don't know, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #32 on: Sep 30, 2018, 12:31 PM »
Hello, I copied Squawk.mp3 to the Audio folder in my computer and now DayMap6s.bas runs, any sound named Squawk.mp3 will probably let the program run, Harold.

Bernadette

« Reply #33 on: Oct 07, 2018, 01:59 PM »
Hello, added cargo shipments to Greenland, this program now runs long enuf for Io to move 42 degrees, I remmed out Squawk.mp3 at the beginning of the program, to get Squawk.mp3, clear the rem, Rem Sqf1=1, Harold.